Want to be a tour guide for Greenville Ghost Tour?
If you have a good personality, a clean criminal record and a love for all things creepy then we may have a fun part time job for you! Jason Profit created the Greenville Ghost Tour back in 2008 and it has since grown into one of the most trusted tourist attractions in Greenville, SC
We are currently hiring 3-4 trustworthy tour guides to help increase our tour availability and provide even more ghostly tales for our guests. You could be a part of the second longest running walking tour in downtown Greenville… a tour that has been featured by nearly every major media outlet in Greenville! See our press page for more info on media coverage…
- Helping promote Greenville Ghost Tour via flyer distribution and posters
- Entertaining our guests with Jason Profits proven tours
- Being polite and courteous… yet creepy and mysterious
- Being on call… our tours can sometimes pop up just hours before tour time
Being a tour guide in Greenville is more of a part time job… but with the right help Jason aims to add more schedules and more opportunities to make money. Jason is a firm believer in rewarding hard work so he has designed an attractive commission structure for our guides which encourages them to spread the word and be reliable. Guides earn a certain percentage of every ticket in their group PLUS TIPS! Not only is Jason’s compensation plan very rewarding, but if you do a good job our guests are often VERY generous with their tips! During our busiest seasons it is not uncommon for guides to be able to make up to $40-$80 per hour including tips…
What we are looking for in a guide:
- Entertaining.. if you have stage or public speaking experience this is a big plus
- Great attitude and customer service skills
- Must be able to be on call and have email and a smart phone
- Must have your own transportation
- High energy personality
- Flexible for on call duties
If this sounds like a part time job you might be interested in, then just call Jason and let him know you would like to try out for our tour guide positions. You will be interview by phone… if Jason likes what he hears then he will want to meet you in person for a second interview and script reading.