Welcome to our frequently asked questions page…
Before calling to ask a question, please review our FAQ because chances are several hundred folks have already asked the same question. During the Halloween season we simply can’t return every call so we have our ticket system automated and answers to the most common questions below.
- Q: How long does the tour last? A:Most of our tours last about 90 minutes
- Q: What time does the tour start? A: Our regular Friday and Saturday night tours start at 8pm… Wed night Haunted Pub Crawl starts at 8:30pm… and our special LATE tours during Halloween season begin at 10:30pm… PLEASE arrive 15 minutes early to check in!!! Late arrivals risk refusal of entry OR being made fun of by all the other people who showed up on time.
- Q: Where does the tour start? A: Our Friday and Saturday tours start at 660 S. Main St in front of the Greenville Army Store. Our Wednesday Haunted Pub Crawl starts at 123 S. Main St in front of Belacino’s Pizza and Grinders
- Q: Where does the tour end? A: Our regular Friday and Saturday night tours end near the Westin Poinsett Hotel. Our Haunted Pub Crawl ends near the Hyatt regency on main as does our LATE tour during Halloween season.
- Q. Are reservations required? A: We suggest you order your tickets online especially during Halloween season, but walk ups are welcome if we have room. Best bet is to make reservations online!
- Q: How long of a walk is it? A:Our Friday and Saturday night tours are about a half mile of walking. The LATE tours during Halloween are almost a mile. The Haunted Pub Crawl is about a half mile.
- Q: Where all do you go on the tour? A: The tour constantly evolves, but really that is the point of coming on the tour now isn’t it??
- Q: Where is the best place to park? A: Free parking is hard to come by so your best bet is to look for one of the parking guys in a bright yellow or green vest and pay them to park.
- Q: Is Greenville Ghost Tour open all year? A: YES!
- Q: Can groups book your tour? A: YES! in fact groups should see our Group Tour page for full details.
- Q: Is the tour handicap accessible? A: YES! Since our tours are conducted on Greenville City sidewalks, you enjoy the same accessibility as all downtown foot traffic.
- Q: Am I guaranteed to see ghosts on the tour? A: NO! While we do take you directly to the most haunted places in town, we simply cannot promise that you will see ghosts. Actually “seeing” a ghost is usually the LEAST common kind of manifestation.
- Q: Can I take pictures or video recordings? A: We encourage all of our guests to bring your digital cameras and take lots of pics, we have several hot spots where anomalies regularly occur… NO VIDEO OR AUDIO RECORDING IS PERMITTED.
- Q: What is the weather policy? A: Greenville Ghost Tour runs rain or shine… but if there is dangerous lightening, heavy thunderstorms, hail or a blizzard we will not run. ALSO… if the weather is calling for cold in the 20 degree range please pick a warmer day. Nobody enjoys standing in the freezing cold listening to ghost stories.
- Q: Does the tour go inside these buildings? A: Very rarely do ghost tours go inside of buildings. Our crowds can often be so large these places simply cannot accommodate groups of this size. Plus many of the places are closed after business hours. THE EXCEPTION is our Haunted Pub Crawl which DOES go into several bars and pubs… but the Pub Crawl is limited to MUCH smaller crowds.
- Q: What is your refund policy? A: NO REFUNDS ON MISSED TOURS. PERIOD. We ask that our guests choose their dates carefully when selecting a date they want to attend. Just like a prepaid concert or any other performance, you are purchasing a ticket for a selected date. Our NO REFUND policy is clearly listed at the top of our tour dates and on our main page, by purchasing tickets for a selected date you agree to our no refunds policy. If weather or other unforseen circumstances interfere with our scheduled tour, or if you notify us that you have to miss your scheduled tour, we will offer you ONE single raincheck date.